This material is resistant to projectiles, ricochet, heat, and fire, making it suitable for the most threatening military missions.
The full range of applications for these panels includes…
- Humvees and other transportation vehicles
- Naval vessels
- Guard stations and base entrances
- Housing and dining facilities
- Training facilities
On these applications, the ballistic panels provide…
- Exceptional structural strength
- Protection against blasts, fragmentation, fire, and small arms fire
- Light weight
- Ease of handling, machining, installation, and repair
- Corrosion and wear resistance
- Low maintenance
ITEN Industries fiberglass ballistic panels meet P.S.F. requirements for thickness;
achieve ITAR compliancy and traceability.
Why Choose ITEN?
+Components / month
Countries and All 50 States
+Parts in History