ITEN has over 50 years of experience machining parts from our own UL listed high-pressure laminates, vulcanized fibre, glass polyester sheets, pultrusions, and other thermoplastic and thermoset materials.
- ITEN maintains a variety of single and multiple spindle CNC machines with close tolerances and unlimited part size capabilities
- ITEN responds to urgent new part orders with short turnaround times
- ITEN’s flexibility allows custom raw materials, KANBAN, and finished parts inventory programs
- SPC data, charts, and control plans are submitted upon request
- Raw material traceability is incorporated into ITEN machined parts processes
- Secondary assembly, labeling, and special packaging options are available
Why Choose ITEN?
+Components / month
Countries and All 50 States
+Parts in History