Medical components and parts constructed using these materials offer numerous advantages over other materials such as metals and glass.
- Parts made with these materials are quieter and longer lasting than metal parts
- Such parts do not require lubrication which may not be allowed in sterile environments
- They can withstand chemicals and temperatures used in the sterilization of medical devices
- Other advantages include non-conductivity, non-magnetic properties, high strength, light weight, and bio-compatibility
Medical system applications include…
- All types of mobile medical devices
- Stethoscope components
- X-ray and operating table equipment
- Medical laboratory equipment
- Artificial joints
Why Choose ITEN?
+Components / month
Countries and All 50 States
+Parts in History